Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Michael Jackson Spotting

I am writing because I am still in awe. Kit and I went out to roam the halls of our great pharmacy school and we made some shocking surprises. The first of which is that 75% of the students who have graduated from our pharmacy school share the last name of Patel. Ok - that's an exaggeration, but there are a lot. As I was counting Patels from the class portraits, Kit observed something that literally left her speechless. When Kit was finally able to catch my attention, the person had walked the rest of the way down the hall. My God - it was Michael Jackson! He was wearing plaid pajama pants, a sports coat, and a pair of sneakers. He quickly ducked into the bathroom. I went and got several other third year students to observe this rare find. We waited patiently for him to emerge from the bathroom. We kept our distance - we know how dangerous this man can be. Finally, after several minutes of anticipation - he emerged - and laughter insued. Kit and I have retreated to the safety of our lecture hall - where we discovered a man attempting to fix the "Exit" sign behind our row of seats. He was up on the ladder when he dropped all of his equipment loudly. Kit is currently in throws of laughter. And the guy, he's curretly opening and shutting the door of the lecture hall very loudly. Spring is driving us all nuts. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

The North American plaid pantsed lunatic is a beautiful but dangerous creature...when stalking it be sure not to stare directly into the plaid...it will blind you. Also this creature is known to be quite unpredictable. So it is better ignored...
Furthermore, the Eastern Tidal Region door slammer is a loud and disruptive beast. It is better to catch him with a trap baited with a hot dog.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you women are distracted by "my amigo" Michael's shenanigans. As long as the American public is entertained and distracted by him and that "Veg head" in Floriduuuuh, I can keep wrecking this country and wasting your tax payer dollars. Right now I am going from city to city slowly selling the American people the biggest load of shit I could possibly come up with that will forever make the Democrats the party of the minority and what are you Lovable Liberals writing about--Shiavo and Jackson. As the smartest man I know once said "I love it when a plan comes together."-Hannibal from the A-Team. I love the fact that they were always trickin that Colored fellar to always doing something that he did not want to do. Now I am doing that to America one vote at a time. So drink my Kool-Aid America, its good and refreshing and is full of nothin but artificial shit that makes my real corporate amigos happy. Hahahe.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home