Thursday, July 07, 2005

Peace on Earth?

I awoke this morning to find that London, England had been attacked. At 6:00AM EST, it was still unclear whether or not it was a terrorist attack and no one had claimed responsibility. I turned on CNN and my heart just ached. Why do we kill each other? What God would want his followers to kill in his name? This world is absolutely toxic with hate. Hate breeds hate. Killing breeds killing. The world is headed on a downward spiral and I'm awfully afraid that if we don't pull out of this hate whirlpool soon, it will be too late. My thoughts and prayers are with the people in London. This morning watching the chaos in London, I couldn't help but think of a saying I once read on a bumper sticker - "God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts." Amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home