Thursday, August 04, 2005

Governmental Hoop Hopping

Today I got my affidavit of pharmacy intern hours back in the mail. Two weeks ago I had my manager at Martin's fill out the affidavit to register my 300 extern hours with the Virginia Board of Pharmacy. That form was returned to me with a letter informing me that I cannot register my hours. Since I hold a WV Intern License and a VA Intern License, simply sending hours to the Virginia Board of Pharmacy is not sufficient. I must first send these hours to the West Virginia Board of Pharmacy and then have them send the hours to the Virginia Board of Pharmacy. I went to the West Virginia Board of Pharmacy webpage to get the affidavit for extern hours only to find that WV has not entered the 21st century in regards to registration of hours. I called the Board and was informed that the lady in charge of the hour registration is on vacation until next week. I swear...it's the story of my life - everyone I need to talk to is on vacation! I just love jumping through governmental hoops.

1 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

I will be back Tuesday from vacation to try and help you with your problems, but I will still be mentally on vacation until the 2nd week in September so be warned, I just may not care until then.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home