Saturday, March 18, 2006

Reasons to Smile

1. WVU: The Mountaineers smoked their first round NCAA opponent. For the second year in a row, they are fighting their way to the Elite Eight. WOO HOO!

2. Heroin Bottle: For the past year, I have been searching for a Glyco-Heroin bottle. The bottle is late 1800s and worth ~$100 when in mint condition. It's very rare and no one in my hometown has even heard of it. I get a lot of odd looks from antique dealers when I ask if they have a heroin bottle. I then have to explain that heroin was legal in the late 1800s and early 1900s - but I still get skeptical looks. Today, I purchased one for $64 - a great deal. My next conquest - a laudanum bottle.

3. Final Rotation: Friday marks the final day of my final clinical rotation. Then it's several weeks of vacation, graduation, a real vacation, and then face first into a residency. It's a great feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home