Monday, May 08, 2006

Graduation Countdown: 5 Days

My checklist of things to do prior to graduation is slowly getting smaller. I ticked off law review and class party on Friday and Saturday, respectively. Today I ticked off practicum, laptop exchange, exit interview, and progression exams. Practicum went well. After no less than 3 presentations of my findings and at least 3 pictures, I was allowed to pack up my board and cross it off my list. Laptop exchange was painless - simply signed the dotted line. Exit interview allowed me to express my disdain with our school's teeth-lacking honor code policy. Progressions weren't bad. Increased my confidence with kinetics and my pharmacy math skills - and alerted me that cardiology truly is my forte and I should probably spend less time studying that and more on other topics for the boards. Tomorrow I start my official Kaplan NAPLEX review. Kaplan called my house this evening to inform me that I had been emailed directions to the center providing the review as well as information on hotels and restaraunts in the area - which helps since the review center is my pharmacy school (snicker).

This week also marks the influx of graduation presents, which is always fun! So far I've added cash, diamonds, electronics, and memorabilia to my collection - and it's only Monday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home