Thursday, March 31, 2005

Neighbors From Hell



I have the neighbors from Hell. They've lived next to me for about 5 years now, but have only become unbearable in the last year. Let me put them in perspective for you. The house is a split-level house that is moderate in size. Living in this house is an woman, her son, her mother, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend/fiance/husband. There are also seven dogs. Compound this with the fact that no one in that house weighs less than 200 pounds. They're favorite past-times include playing rap music extremely loudly from their house and cars and vibrating the windows on my house. The son, who recently turned 17, has a new hobby. It includes reving the engine of his piece of shit car while in neutral. Then he tears off down the road leaving rubber and exhaust in his wake. This past Sunday, the rap music was so loud that my sister, who lives a street behind me, called and asked what the hell was vibrating her windows. I went outside to investigate and found it was my neighbors, sitting in their SUV, pounding bass as loud as possible. When I walked out of the house, a large group of teenagers decided to get the hell out of dodge - but not before reving the engine and laying about 3 feet of rubber in front of my house. If you are interested in what these people may look like, I recommend watching an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter on A&E. Actually, my neighbors make Dog look like a fellow sophisiticant. This summer is going to be GREAT. (Note large amounts of sarcasm). In the great state of WV, hot weather tends to bring out the best in people. Some individuals find it necessary to move their dinner tables to the front porch of their house to dine a fresco. I can just tell that hot weather will entice these idiots to play music louder. In the meantime, I've got some research to do. Is it against the covenants and restrictions to build a 12 foot privacy fence???

2 Comments:

Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

It should be against the covenants and restrictions to make so much freakin' noise. Better start working on that moat!

8:19 AM  
Blogger ROMA said...

Boom, Boom, Boom, BOOM, BOOOM, BOOM. Come on now ahsirt. If they were playing old Metallica, Kiss, White Snake, or some other metal band from the 80's you would be opening up your window and banging your head. Maybe you should fight fire with fire. Let Axil Rose loose. Try to show them how annoying it is to have music you don't like playing so loud you can not think. Maybe you could just break nto their car and cut the speaker wires. I am sure they are just running under the seats. Good Luck with that problem but I do not think a privacy fence or a moat will stop the noise.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home