Sunday, August 07, 2005

Anticipation...

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my third clinical rotation. It will be my last retail based rotation. I'm not really excited about it. Basically I'll be employed at this new pharmacy doing exactly what I do at Martins and not getting paid for it. The rotation is 6 weeks in duration. Before I start anything new, I get a little antsy with anticipation. As my Management professor informed me last year, I have a low tolerance for the ambiguous. I'm not really nervous about the rotation - I feel confident that I can ace it. I'm a little antsy about not knowing my schedule. My preceptor and I just set a time for my first day - 12-10. I actually like this shift. I get to sleep in and stay up late, which is very conducive to my night-owlness. I'm having some issues with my current employer - starting with my insurance. I'm also not happy about my proposed schedule. I've found that the best way to address this is to put it in writing and not work it out face to face. My achilles heal only becomes a weakness in person - in writing, I'm strong as steel! So...here's to hoping my third rotation is as good as my first two! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home