Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yet Another Reason...

Reason #3 I should write the song "Where is the Consideration?"...

Today I received an email from the experiential coordinator at my pharmacy school. The letter had an attachment which was a Word document with my grades thus far and the commments left by my preceptors. I wasn't expecting any surprises, being as I have copies of all the grade sheets. However, when I read the comments for the Selective I grade, I was a bit surprised. I don't remember that preceptor naming off weaknesses like crazy. As a matter of fact, I don't remember her naming any weaknesses. She did, however, have a long list of strengths. Oddly, there were no strengths listed on the Word document under this title. Surprised, I dug out my grade sheets. It's good to know that I don't have Alzheimer's yet...because my memory served me right. I sent the coordinator an email explaining that whoever typed up the document had accidently put "weaknesses" where "strengths" should be and thanked him for his understanding. His response - "I'll look into it after the first of the year." How nice... Merry f#%king Christmas to you too... Where's the consideration???

1 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

He said he would look into it. Don't be such a pain in the arse. I'm sure everything will work out fine and all your strength's will be recognized, but will your weakness of being unable to take criticism be seen.







Just kidding. Merry Christmas!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home