Wednesday, September 27, 2006

On Lucid Dreaming, Etc

My recurrent dream returned last night. This time it was different...I was able to stop the dream. Everything was plugging along as before, when suddenly I told myself, "No...you really don't want this," - and at this point I woke up. I didn't wake up feeling like crap. I woke up feeling relieved that it was over, but extremely tired. It felt like I'd battled it all night. But, for the first time, the rest of my day wasn't affected. Perhaps I have reached a turning point in regards to the individual at the center of the dream? I think I may have...

On a more interesting note, my neighbors from Hell have been strangely quiet lately. I found out today that the 18yo hellion has moved in with his baby's mother. Sayonara! I think I may go dance in the street...

1 Comments:

Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

Very good...Though I'm sorry to hear he procreated.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home