Sunday, September 03, 2006

Resident Headbanger

Due to my choice in music, I have been deemed the Resident Headbanger by my fellow pharmacists at the VA. When I was in the IV room, I would come into work early to set on the desks and discuss music with the midnight pharmacist and my fellow IV pharmacist. We each listed our top 5 rock musicians, and were suprisingly similar. Everyone close to me knows that Buckcherry is one of my all time favorite bands. CM, one of the IV pharmacists, recently heard the Crazy Bitch song on the radio. Apparently, every time she hears the song she thinks of me. HA! She wasted no time in telling me I was a crazy bitch for liking the song. In response, I brought her the album and told her to listen to it over the long weekend. I'm anxious to hear her feelings about it.

I've posted on here before about other people's perception of my music choice. Apparently I give off this aura of pop culture, when in fact I'm more rock solid. I've had this experience at every work place I've been. My former employer used to chide me for listening to 80s hair bands. We had fun bantering about his music choices as well. I may wear professional dress and a white coat at work, but I wear rock n roll t-shirts to bed at night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home