Saturday, December 02, 2006

To Cali...and Hopefully Back Again

Tomorrow I leave for sunny CA. Grafs and I are recruiting future residents for our program. (What big shoes they have to fill!) Over the past two weeks, Grafs and I have boasted about the wild and crazy times we're going to have in Cali. Last week Grafs asked if the government credit card could be used for bail money, and I asked if I could use it to purchase a tattoo. The tattoo would of course be to advertise the residency. I mean, who could say no to "One VA" tattooed across a past resident's ass? In all honesty, the trip will probably be rather calm - some evenings of drinking and partying. Nonetheless, Grafs and I have the entire VA on edge. We've been sat down by the director of travel AND by our own residency director and explained the proper use of the government credit card. I think everyone's a bit nervous. Personally, I'm looking forward to a few days away. It's been a stressful 4 weeks - and I'm ready for a break. When I get back, I plan to start anew. I'm hoping this trip is stress relieving and eye opening. To boot, I hope Grafs and I have at least narrowed the field of potential candidates to fill our positions. In addition, I hope to drop some baggage along the way. :) Viva Anaheim!

1 Comments:

Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

You just have to remember to drop the RIGHT baggage. Here's to not losing our underwear.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home