Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sick & Tired

Here's a list of shit that I'm sick & tired of (and may explain my prolonged absence from the blogsphere):

1. XU - which believes it can dictate my job to me, even though it doesn't pay my salary
2. California - wishing that ASHP had their mid-year meeting up their ass
3. XU - which believes I should stress out in Cali instead of relax
4. My mother - who is constantly fighting me about the guy I'm dating (who she has met TWICE) and the fire department he runs for (wtf?!)
5. XU - which is making me come to a stupid career fair
6. Lack of heat - I just damn sick of being cold
7. XU - for making me list them on here 4 fucking times
8. Lack of peace - I just want some damn peace in my life
9. Fighting - I'm losing my will to fight, and starting to run
10. My residency - is it fucking June yet???

4 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

Can I recommend Janet Evanovich's One for the Money? When I went on my little hiatus from posting it allowed me to laugh and refocus my efforts. The series is addicting though and you may find yourself reading straight through to 12 Sharp (I say this because I know you) but I do not recommend that. Just read one everytime you need a break and a good laugh.

You have to find some pleasure in life otherwise why are you living it.

If Janet Evanovich does not work you may have to look to Adam and Eve. Ha Ha Ha Ha

8:31 PM  
Blogger ROMA said...

It's quite easy not to comment on your site these days...considering you NEVER post anymore!!! WTF? Get your zest back...it's not like there isn't plenty going on to bitch about. :-p

~The Comment Nazi

A smart person once posted this on my blog.

12:32 AM  
Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

July. Margaritas anyone?

7:48 PM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

HA! C'mon July!!!

Roma - See my post on your site... ;)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home