Sunday, May 06, 2007

May in a Whirlwind

Reality sat in on Friday when I pulled the June schedule from my mailbox. I am officially a VA pharmacist. I'm on the payroll, and finally on the schedule. I did a little dance in the hallway. My gut did that little lurch it does when something new is around the corner. I happened to notice that June 30-July 1 I am staffing alone. I've never staffed alone...but I've staffed with other pharmacists that make me feel like I'm staffing alone, so maybe I am prepared after all. :)

The month of May is officially my last full month in residency - and in residency style is packed fulll of stuff. This past weekend I went to a murder mystery dinner. It was hilarious and thought provoking. I couldn't help but see the similarities in the sleezy-ball "husband" and a former friend's husband. It put goosebumps on the back of my neck. I leave Thursday for Baltimore to present my residency research project. It's been a couple years since I've been in Baltimore after dark. I'm looking forward to painting the town again! HA! (Side note - Last time I was in Baltimore I was kicked out of a bar and consequently had the best date of my life thus far.) The following weekend is Rock on the Range. I'm totally psyched. It has been 5 long years since I last saw Buckcherry. :) There's also an added bonus, but I'm trying really hard to not set expectations for the trip. The following weekend I'm staffing for the last time as a resident. Woohoo!!! And then...it's June. Hopefully I'll have more time to post between now and June. So here's to May, the end of my residency, and the concert of my life!!!! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home