Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm Your Huckleberry


"Alright Clanton. You called down the thunder, well now you got it. You see that - it says United States Marshall. Take a good look at him Ike because that's how you are gonna end up. The cowboys are finished you hear me. I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it. Run you cur. Tell all the other curs the law is coming. You tell them I'm coming and Hell's coming with me, you hear - Hell's coming with me!" I decided to end my week from Hell by enjoying one of the greatest movies ever produced - Tombstone. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Favorite character of the movie - Doc Holliday. His sarcasm has no rival. So no politics tonight - just a great movie with great lines. And now I'll leave you with the greatest sequence of lines in the movie:

Texas Jack Vermillion - "Have you ever seen anything like that before?"
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson - "Hell I ain't ever heard of anything like that"
McMasters - "Where is he?"
Doc Holliday - "He's down by the creek, walking on water."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home