Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pharmacy XYZ - Day 3 of 24

Today was significantly different than my first two days at rotation. Something is definitely amiss with the crew at Pharmacy XYZ. When I walked in at 10AM this morning, everyone said, "Goodmorning!" with one of those acid smiles. They were all so helpful and no one snubbed me. They even offered to buy me lunch. I'm quite convinced that they're trying to kill me. Something definitely happened in the one day that I was gone - because butter would melt in their mouths now. Just for safety measures, I keep my drink within eye sight at all times and I don't accept food from these people. Let's see how tomorrow goes...

2 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

dododo, dododo, dododo, Scary hugh. or would you like Friday the 13th--- kakaka, kilkilkil, kakaka-------BOOOO!

12:38 AM  
Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

*sniff* I smell a rat...Perhaps they were alerted to the fact that you know what the pharmacist said? Anyway, watch yer back!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home