Thursday, September 15, 2005

That's Mrs. Potter to You...

I knew before the sun set today that there would be a full moon tonight. People were absolutely looney today! One guy was so desperate for his Vicodin that he called it in himself. Then afraid that he was too lenient on the dosing schedule, called in again and corrected the directions. He is now residing in the Eastern Regional Jail. Another young lady was supposed to pick up three prescriptions, but was only given two. She called the pharmacy balling her eyes out because she didn't get her (sit down for this one) blood pressure medicine. I'm not talking crying or sobbing, I'm talking wailing. I could hear her across the pharmacy - and she was on the phone!!! We finally got her calmed down enough to understand that we had the medicine and she could come back and get it. Crisis narrowly averted. The next lovely lady wanted her doctor to fax us her CII prescription for Percocet and then mail us the hard copy - but she wanted the Percocet today. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. She got very beligerent on the phone with at least 2 technicians and finally KK told her to not even bring the script there because we would NOT fill it. Finally there was the lovely lady pretending to be her daughter trying to pick up birth control. If that woman was born in 1978, I'll kiss her ass. Unfortunately, the doctor had not called in more refills and the script was out of refills. She then proceeded to stand at the counter and yell obscenities about the staff at the pharmacy because we would not give her a pack of birth control. I wanted to give her Valium or a swift kick in the ass. While I usually would be stressed out in these situations, I just laughed about it all. Tomorrow's my last day and I may just dance my way out through the aisles. :)

PS - I arrived home to find my Gryffindor robe, Gryffindor tie, and Hermoine Granger wand. I have been traipsing around the house in it since I arrived home. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

You are not allowed to run around pretending to be Hermoine. You are a Ravens Claw. And those type of days are why you should stay in retail. It makes it fun. I told one of our favorite customers the other day to take his business elsewhere, I was tired of him abusing my staff. CF dropped the phone he was so shocked. Of course now this person is going to call the state and have the Drug Company that hired me fire me. I guess he will think that he is just King Shit when I am gone soon.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home