Sunday, September 11, 2005

Things That Piss Me Off

This past week at the XYZ, I found my blood pressure over 200mm Hg several times. In order to cope with this, I decided to make a list of things that piss me off. So here goes nothing...

1. Racism - If you want to get under my skin really quick, start spouting off racial epithets. This is especially true when referring to the individuals who lost everything in Hurricane Katrina.

2. Unwillingness to help others - If your fellow man is in need of something, and you can help him, do it! When a natural disaster places one's entire town underwater, it is NOT his or her fault. It's a freaking natural disaster - it's not like they willed it. Here's something to keep in mind, the next time you think that they should've left - where were they going to go? When they got there, how were they going to pay to live? And finally - could you leave behind everything you ever had??? I didn't think so.

3. Closemindedness - Contrary to popular belief, the world does not revolve around one person, or one town, or one state, or even one country.

4. Hate - Hate is poisonous. I'm sick and tired of my co-workers stereotyping every person that comes to the counter. That grew old REALLY quick.

Four more days...four more days. I may need a Valium to make it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home