Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just A Little Too Late...

The past week has been less stressful than previous ones. For one, a huge source of my stress has been relieved of his position. I re-iterated to the fireman that I could not longer see him. I'm pretty much sick of dealing with the ex, her family, her child, his infedility, etc, etc. This was followed by multiple phone calls and text messages each day. I've been told that I'm awesome, the best thing to ever happen to him, etc. At this point, it's just a little too late. Perhaps he should've kicked the ex's parents to the curb 2 weeks ago...or perhaps he should've made the ex take her shit 7 freaking months ago when she moved out? It feels inspiring to be the strong, independent woman that I always knew I was.

Last night I rewarded myself by attending Axis's annual Office Christmas Party. A friend that I used to work at the quarry with was there. It was great to sit and talk with him. He is a huge Democratic supporter, which always lends to our conversations. He acutally was in Charleston, WV for the Senator Byrd celebration party on Election Day. We ended up going out for a couple beers at a local bar after the party. We had a really nice time. When he dropped me off, although he didn't walk me to the door, he did tell me it was nice to see me again and told me to thank my brother again for an excellent party. So, who knows? At least it was nice to talk to someone with similar values and views. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post popped up on a search because of the "Sen. Byrd" reference. If you haven't found us already come check ou WV Kossacks: http://wvkossacks.blogspot.com

Peace, SLJ.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home