Sunday, February 11, 2007

Week from Hell

I typically rate how bad my day was by what time I walk to my car. It's a bad day if it's post-4:30 when I trudge out in the cold. It's great day if I'm in the car with the heat blasting at 4:30. This past week, I didn't walk to my car prior to 5:00 one freaking day. What a kick in the pants. Honestly, working in the clinic has been more hectic than working in the ICU. I started in the anti-coagulation clinic this past Monday. It's very busy. And I really don't think it's the patients - it's the multitude of questions I get on an hourly basis. Add to that my other responsibilities as a resident - and I'm spread a little thin right now. Needless to say, I've restarted my rantidine therapy. I used to take omeprazole, but found that to be a little pricey, so I've initiated ranitidine therapy which is significantly cheaper and just as effective. My love life is still a little in shambles. Fireman is still there on the edges of my life - calling me at 12:30AM, sending me text messages, asking me to give him a second chance. Then there's Rx. He's got me intrigued...and he's got an undetermined status. WTF? I guess he didn't say "NO!" I'm trying to remain positive and not run from that situation. Patience and time is what I need - neither of which am I good at. I guess I don't have much choice here...just sit and wait.

On the positive side - I'm so excited to say that I now weigh less than I did my junior and senior years in high school. **Dancing around** My BMI is 20.9, and my weight is 122. I'm very proud of myself. :) I bought a new suit yesterday. I'm presenting my research project in Baltimore in May. My current suit falls off my hips. I slipped into a size that I haven't worn since I was a freshman in high school. Woohoo!!!! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

Am I going to recognize you when i come home??

10:16 PM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

Hopefully! ;)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home