Sunday, May 20, 2007

Crazy Bitch


I returned today from the concert event of my life. Rock on the Range rocked. It had been 5 years since I last saw Buckcherry. Oh my God, they rock harder now then they did then. Their guitarist is amazing. The drummer was awesome. And Josh Todd...he's better than ever. After their set, Cathy and I ran to the area where their tour bus was parked. We got to meet the entire band - and got some autographs (as shown in the picture). The drummer stood with us for 10 minutes shooting the shit about the band, the tour, Ohio, etc. It was great. A roadie shared a Snapple Fun Fact with us. "Humans and koalas are the only animals with distinct finger prints." He was awesome - and kind of instrumental in getting us to meet the band. They were AWESOME. I think I glowed the rest of the day. Chevelle was freaking awesome. They were so heavy - so loud - the bleachers vibrated! It was great. Papa Roach was freaking awesome. They were very loud. They had the crowd very energetic. 12 hours of driving and $300 later, I'm still reeling over the experience. It was totally worth it - I'd drive another 6 hours to see Buckcherry!!!! :)

Tickets to Concert - $60
Hotel Room - $70
Parking at Arena - $15
T-shirts to Commemerate Experience - $70
Bottle of Bud Light - $7.50
Meeting the Members of Buckcherry and Getting Their Autographs - FREAKING PRICELESS!

4 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

600mg Azithromycin- $5 copay

2:21 AM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

HA! Gross!!! To put all the rumors to rest - I did not SLEEP with Buckcherry and I did not show any flesh. And neither did Cathy. We were looking quite cute in our sweatshirts and jeans though.

11:07 PM  
Blogger ROMA said...

I was thinking of you the other night while watching Van Wilder the Rise of Taj. I heard that Crazy bitch song. It sounded pretty good.

2:10 AM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

Crazy Bitch is good. Actually, it's not my favorite song on the Fifteen album, but it did ROCK live. :) Everything and So Far are my two favs - Cathy is partial to Everything as well. You should check it out. :)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home