Sunday, June 10, 2007

Closing Another Chapter


And so I close another chapter in my book of life. :) This time the closing isn't bittersweet. It's nothing but pure sweetness. I graduated from my PGY-1 residency this past Saturday. Tomorrow I start my full-time position. :) I spent the last couple days cleaning out my office and moving into my locker. My sister says this sounds like a demotion rather than a promotion. However, I'm actually quite proud of my locker. It has a prime location. Joe was the previous owner - which gives it rockstar appeal. My neighbors are pretty awesome - Cathy to the left and Corey to the right. Pictured above are me on the right and my fellow resident - Grafs - on the left. So here's to the first day of my new career and the first day of making double and a half of my resident stipend. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

Hey richy rich...How are things in the 6 figure world?

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home