Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just Released - Ahsirt's Country Songs

Yesterday ended my 5 day straight streak at work. I turned in 30 minutes of comp time so that I could be on my way to Little Orleans by 4. I brought a change of clothes so I didn't drag VA germs to my honey's house. When I waved goodbye to my coworkers, Cathy asked why I had changed my clothes. I told her that I didn't want to wear my scruffy scrubs to Jamie's house. She laughed and said, "Oh, so it's ok for you guys to share spit, but not MRSA?" Pretty catchy line... She then told me that this whole situation was a country song waiting to be penned. Here are some song titles we came up with before I left:

"I Think You're Scruffy Scrubs are Sexy"
"I Want Your C. Diff"
"When I Get Your MRSA"
"Pick-Up Trucks and the Flu"
"There's Something About a Pharmacist"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home