Monday, August 20, 2007

To The NFL...

Should you decide to not indefinitely suspend Michael Vick, I will no longer be a loyal fan. Should you decide to allow him to return to the NFL at any time, I will no longer be a loyal fan. Should you decide to even allow him to wear a football jersey, I wll no longer be a loyal fan. Get the point?

To the Judicial System...
...I think a fitting punishment for Michael Vick is to attach electrodes to his ears and place him in a tube of ice cold water and then allow Ray Lewis to beat the living shit out of him. Eye for an eye?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

What does your FF team look like??? Besides Manning of course.

2:27 AM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

Draft is Sunday at 19:00. My team for the VA isn't bad - but it's not a live draft. As long as I whip Corey's ass I'm happy! :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger ROMA said...

Oh by the way, We actually have a good tie breaker rule for one of our leagues that you may suggest rather than the idiotic kicker scoring. Most touchdowns scored.

Are you giving me the id and password this year? I promise I will be good.

PS- I am now an immunizing pharmacist. I can prescribe and give vaccines.

1:42 AM  
Blogger ROMA said...

Well, since you have not been forthcoming with the password and id I will take that as a Hell No.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home