Sunday, May 15, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events...

I watched "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" on Friday and I could have sworn the movie was my biography! On top of all the other crap occurring in my life, yesterday I received a notice from the US District Court that I have been selected for jury duty. *And the hits just keep on coming!* I contacted my advisor immediately and guess what! He's apparently vacationing in the Dominican Republic until May 23. Splendid. If I wait until May 23 to respond to my notice, I'll be in jail - not DC. I found another person to contact at school and he was so kind to inform me that if I didn't get exempted from jury duty (he has great hopes that I will) that my rotation schedule will have to change to accomodate it. Great... Currently I have a great rotation schedule - with the exception of this DC crap (which starts tomorrow). If they go moving stuff around, I could lose the rotations I asked for. I'm reallllllllllllllllllllly happy about that. It's 4:47 - I guess I should get to bed considering I have to get up tomorrow morning at 3:30. Normally, I'm going to bed at 3:30. I was born a night owl and will die a night owl - and my death may come in the next 4 weeks because I am being forced to be a morning sparrow. This rotation just may be the death of me...

1 Comments:

Blogger ThatIsMeWhat said...

Hey if you have to serve...remember: It's the janitor!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home