Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Change of Luck...

I worked out in the garden with Mom this afternoon. We planted three rows of onions, fourteen hills of cucumbers, a row of purple beans, four hills of banana melons, and three rows of sunflowers. It was refreshing to work outside. As I was planting the seeds, I couldn't help but think that Berlioz would've loved to play in the dirt. Tolousse (Berlioz's sister) came to the garden with us and frolicked in the sunshine. Our garden is surrounded by several fruit trees - two of which are cherry trees. I was taking a break and sitting in an adirondack chair under the cherry tree when I noticed a four-leaf clover by my foot. When I bent over to pick it up, I found another one and another one. When I was finished, I had picked 4 four-leaf clovers and 1 five-leaf. I sure hope this is a sign that my luck is changing - because I sure could use a push in the correct direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home