Saturday, October 29, 2005

Goodbye VAC

Yesterday was my last day at the VAC. My preceptor left for Florida yesterday, so all I really had to do was clear post and then I could leave. On Thursday, the staff had a party for me and the other student from my pharmacy school. They bought a cake and had our names put on there along with "We'll Miss You!" They also bought us gifts. I got a nice candle and Boyd's Bear figurine. Very cute! Yesterday was tough...I had to say goodbye to everyone. I don't like saying goodbyes. It seems like with these rotations, as soon as I know my way around and really feel like part of the pharmacy team, it's time to leave. I was told that I am a serious candidate for their residency program...and the staff told me that they were pulling for me the whole way. I've been invited back for a Thanksgiving lunch and they would not take "no" for an answer. :)

Last night I went to pharmacy school Halloween party. It was terrible (and I think that may be an understatement). I was home watching TV at like 11:30... Bad ending to a pretty good day. :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home