Monday, February 13, 2006

Beginning of the End

Day 1 of my last rotation went off without a hitch. I'm glad they saved this rotation for last, because it would've spoiled me had it occured early in the year. Let's see, I have clinic on Mondays from 1-4, Thursdays from 9-4, and Fridays from 9-4. Wednesdays are personal days and Tuesdays, well I only have to show up for a 2 hour disease state discussion. It's a much welcomed end to a long, hard year. Plus, my preceptor is pretty awesome. We sat around and chewed the fat this afternoon. She's got a pretty good sense of humor, so I think she fits the attitude I have for this rotation. This rotation is also a hodge podge of things - anywhere from Coumadin adjustments, to HTN med adjustments, to Medicare Part D enrollments. I like a little variety in my life. The office staff is a lot nicer than previous staffs I've encountered. They are actually excited about my nursing in-service (a real first!). Now, I've just got to stay focused for 6 more weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home