Saturday, January 14, 2006

Step One - Endorsement

On Tuesday, January 10, Senator Robert Byrd filed papers to run for re-election. As you can see from my sidebar, I'm a huge Senator Byrd fan. He's done great things for my wonderful state. In the past 3 years, he's gained national attention for being very outspoken against President Bush's policies. If the Democrats ever had a friend in Congress, Senator Byrd is him. He constantly speaks out against the war in Iraq, the PATRIOT Act, and President Bush. He's written several eloquent speeches illustrating the wrongs of the "right." On Wednesday, I received an email from the Byrd campaign asking for my endorsement. It was an honor to add my name to his list. I have also enlisted in Byrd's Corps - a group of Byrd supporters who will campaign for him via email and blogging. Please click the following link to add your endorsement to his campaign - Byrd 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home