Friday, January 13, 2006

Silenced by Money

It appears as though Pat Roberston's hypocrisy knows no bounds (to quote a favorite movie of mine). In the face of being excluded from a $50 million Christian Center in Israel, Robertson issued a full apology to both Israel and Sharon's son. An excerpt from his letter reads, "My zeal, my love of Israel and my concern for the future safety of your nation led me to make remarks which I can now view in retrospect as inappropriate and insensitive in light of a national grief experienced because of your father's illness." I particularly love the "love of Israel section" because, as Axis pointed out, Robertson only loves Israel because it fits his "devine" plan. Once he experience this second coming of the Lord, all the Jews are damned to hell anyway. Could you be any bigger of a hypocrite? Apparently money humbles all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home