Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Now Playing on My iPod

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
3. Hurt - Falls Apart
4. Three Days Grace - Pain
5. Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
6. Cold - Stupid Girl
7. Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days
8. Goo Goo Dolls - Strange Love
9. The Cure - Lullaby
10. The Cure - Just Like Heaven
11. The Cure - Lovesong

Fun Facts About the Songs:
1. The ring tone on my new cell phone
2. The song I sang aloud when I worked alone 2 weekends ago
3. The story of my freaking life (it's my theme song right now)
4. Pain reminds us that we're alive
5. The bass line in this song rocks
6. HA! Need I really discuss the relevance of this song? Cold is the only band that I like that wears masks...
7. Hoping for better days in 2007
8. I like the beat, synthesizer, etc - just generally like the song
9-11. It's The Cure, I need not say anything else

2 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

what about The Kiss on the Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me album? Now that is a great Cure love song.

12:32 AM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

HA! I preveiwed that song on iTunes. Long song indeed. But nonetheless appropriate for my mix track. :) Thanks Roma! :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home