Saturday, April 19, 2008

Concert of the Summer


Ah, it's that time again. The trees are in bloom, the birds are chirping, and tickets are going on sale for the summer concert season. Wahooo! Today I made my first purchase (and likely BEST purchase) for concert tickets in 2008 - Crue Fest. My sister sent me the announcement last week. I've seen Crue before and I wasn't much impressed. But...this is the best part...this isn't just a Crue concert. On the line up with Crue - Buckcherry, Papa Roach, Trapt, and Sixx A.M. My 16yo niece almost had a heart attack. Let's put it this way - she was scheduled to attend a medical conference at Stanford University in California during the weekend that Crue Fest will be in town. She cancelled the trip. I purchased tickets today. We're 16 rows from the stage. Pretty awesome. Jamie put the kabosh on pit seats. But that's ok - I've had enough pit for a while. It's gonna rock. It will also be Jamie and I's first concert together. He's in for a treat! We all get a little wild at the rock shows - not showing your boobies wild - but definitely jumping/screaming wild. Let the count down begin - it's officially 13 weeks and 1 day until the concert. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home