Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is that Sunburn on my Neck?

Unfortunately, I don't think it is. I think I've become a redneck. Eeek! This evening on my way to look at land out in the middle of Bumfuck, West Virginia, I met up with a big rig carrying none other than Brian Vickers 83 Red Bull Car. I looked in the rear view and saw Red Bull and immediately thought - "Dear God, it's Brian Vickers!!!" It never crossed my mind that the truck could simply be hauling Red Bull cans or advertising Red Bull. My first and only thought was Brian Vickers. Yep - total redneck. Then to confirm my status, I chased the big rig down the interstate to get a picture on my cell phone. Thank God it wasn't an Amp truck...because someone may have gotten killed if Junior was passing me. :) *snicker* So now the background on my cell phone is the big rig. Next thing you know, I'll be wearing a checkered flag string bikini and holding my Rolling Rock in my Junior beer cozie at the Richmond Race. HA! We'll leave the bikini home - but the Rolling Rock does fit nicely in my 88 cozie. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

LOSER!!!

7:05 AM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

I know, I know...it's pitiful! :)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home