Monday, August 15, 2005

What Do I Look Like?

Today at the XYZ, the pharmacist JJ was telling everyone how he wants to see Motley Crue in concert. How ironic, eh? I left my inputting post and promptly informed him that I had spent Saturday night with Motley Crue. He was flabergasted. He promptly blurts out, "You certainly don't look like a Crue fan." He then turned to RR, another pharmacy student, and goes, "Does she look like a Crue fan to you????" I guess I should expect this. Try as I may, I can't seem to make my Rock N Roll Whore shirt look right under my white coat. When I worked at Wal-Mart a couple years back, I had the same experience - except two other female coworkers informed me that I didn't look like a rock girl. One of these coworkers wore a Jackyl shirt at least once a week that had "Rock Me, Roll Me, Jackyl Me Off" painted across the back. HA! So I can't help but wonder, how do other people perceive me? What do I look like to others? Apparently I come across as this sweet, innocent country girl next door...but be warned - I'm a pistol when I want to be. I may wear professional clothes to work, but I sleep in rock and roll t-shirts. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssst Jackyl ROCKS!!!!! =)~

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home